Area Attractions and Things to do
- Known as Americas Castle, William Randolph Hearst began the estate comprising of a main house and three guest houses in 1919 with 165 rooms and 127 acres of gardens, terraces, pools and walkways. Advance reservations for tours is recommended.
- Mission San Miguel - founded in 1797 it is the 16th California mission named for archangel Saint Michael
- Mission San Luis Obispo founded in 1772 it is the 5th California Mission named for Saint Luis, Bishop of Toulouse France. /li>
- Hunter Ranch Golf Course - 18 hole 6,744 yard course
- Paso Robles Golf Club 18 holes 6,218 yard course
- River Oaks Golf Course - 9 hole course
- The Links at Vista del Hombre - 18 hole 7,056 yard course.
- Paso Robles Pioneer Museum Community museum dedicated to preserving the heritage and history of the area around Paso Robles.
- Paso Robles Children's Museum - interactive educational facility for children and families.
- and Morro Bay
- Other Outdoor activities
- Agricultural Adventures,
- Elephant Seal Viewing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Montana de Oro State Park
- Piedras Blancas Lighthouse
- Whale Watching & Fishing