Welcome to Alta Cresta Olive Orchard’ Website. The information and opinions presented on this website are for general reading and enjoyment purposes only. We provide the information and related online services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at our Website, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
We are very concerned about your privacy. We do not automatically collect any personally identifying information when you visit this website. Any private information that you may provide us on this website is kept strictly confidential, and is used only to:
- (a) provide our visitors with requested information, products or services,
- (b) to participate in online discussions such as forum groups,
- (c) and improve the performance of this website to better serve our visitors.
We do not sell or rent the personal information you provide to us to any third party. In addition, we will not disclose personal information you provide to us without your consent, except:
- (a) as required by law, and
- (b) to our web hosting and services independent contractors, limited to the extent required for professional or technical support of the operation of this website.
LINKS TO UNAFFILIATED WEBSITES
From time to time, The Alta Cresta Olive Orchard website may provide links to suppliers, articles and news we believe that our readers may find interesting.
The Alta Cresta Olive Orchard neither endorses the opinions and content, nor is it responsible for the the operational practices or privacy policies of any external links, to or from our website, to unaffiliated websites.
COPYRIGHT AND REPRODUCTION NOTICE
This website is a "copyrighted work, unless otherwise noted:
Copyright ©2009, Alta Cresta Olive Orchard, All rights reserved.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0
Unported License which allows:
You are free to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor
(but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
The exact legal text is available here.
This means you can copy and share the articles and distribute them for noncommercial use as long as you attribute the authorship of the work by linking back to, or listing this website by name and by indicating it is a licensed work under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported licence or linking to the above Creative Commons website link directly.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Except for what is allowed for under applicable Copyright Law, you must use the complete article as is, or not at all.
For copyright information on other noted items, please contact the copyright holder directly.
At present we accept Reservation online and Internet Orders for our products. Our servers use 128-bit SSL secure encryption to ensure the security of your sensitive information, including credit card numbers.
TERMS, CONDITIONS AND CANCELATION POLICY FOR OLIVE COTTAGE RESERVATION
- Check in time is 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. If you will be arriving after 7:00 p.m., please let us know in advance. Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Credit card authorization is required to reserve a room: Your credit card will be charged 14 days prior to your arrival.
- Should you depart earlier than your confirmed dates, you will be charged for the entire length of your original reservation.
- Cancellations must be received 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival. No refund will be made if your cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to your reservation date. An email will be sent to you to confirm your cancellation.
- "No shows" are responsible for the entire reservation without refund.
15-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE ON PURCHASED PRODUCTS
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the product, in its original packaging, within 15 days of receipt for a refund, credit or exchange. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. See below for RMA information.
Alta Cresta Olive Orchard will refund the purchase price of the product in the same payment form, excluding shipping/handling costs, once the product is received. This refund does not apply if the product has been altered or damaged.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION
Before returning a product, you must first contact Customer Support for a Return Merchandise Authorization number. No packages will be accepted without the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package. In your package, please include a daytime telephone number and a brief explanation of the problem.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEES
We ship only with in the USA and all orders are shipped by USPS Priority Mail to ensure proper handling.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please feel free to contact us at
CHANGES IN POLICY
The information on this website is provided "As Is," and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed. All responsibility and liability for any damages arising from your use of this website are disclaimed.